HOW TO MAKE A BEER ICE CREAM
How about having a drink at your roof top and gazing at the lazy setting sun with your special one? Isn’t it nice? Yes! It is! But it is somewhat common to you and your partner. If you want to make something new and cherish the late afternoon you can spend your time and chill out by preparing a Beer Ice Cream.
Daawn provides you some simple and easy homemade tips to enjoy making and having a Beer Ice Cream.
- 5 egg yolks
- 12 oz of beer (one bottle)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- About 1/4 cup sugar
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- A splash of pure vanilla extract(optional)
MAKING THE CUSTARD
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until they turn a pale yellow.
- On another saucepan heat the milk and cream. Stir the milk occasionally.
- Then pour a small amount of the hot milk mixture into the eggs and whisk.
- Then pour back it on the saucepan and heat it. The temperature should not go above 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Your custard is ready.
STEP 2 STRAINING AND CHILLING
- After your custard is ready, run your custard mix through a sieve. This will drive away all the chunks of egg that have been formed.
- Put on the custard in the refrigerator to chill.
STEP 3 REDUCING THE BEER
- Pour a bottle of wine into the saucepan and then heat it. Heat it low until the beer reduces into half.
- Now mix the custard base and beer together and stir it. Then place it in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
STEP4 ICE CREAM MAKER
- Take out the beer custard mixture and run it through your Ice cream maker.
- As you find the mixture getting bigger, you will find the liquid mixture turning into creamy one. Then spoon a few scoops of ice cream into a cone and enjoy!!
Daawn will ask you to share and enjoy while having this delicious Beer Ice Cream. Eat it responsibly!!